The Prince of Wales, Brighton.
A village pub in the city centre.
- Traditional Family run pub
- Built and first licensed in 1864
- Fine Shepherd Neame Real Ales
- Extensive Menu with home cooked food
- Karaoke in the Bar 3 times a week
- Private Karaoke room available to hire 7 days a week
- Live Entertainment 3 nights a week
- Sky and BT sports televised daily
To all our customers and friends who have reviewed us on Trip Advisor we give you a massive thank you. Because of your reviews Trip Advisor have awarded us a 2016 Certificate of Excellence for service.
Get shots for £1 every friday! Click on the image to find out how.
Monday 11:00am to 12:00pm
Tuesday 11:00am to 11:00pm
Wednesday 11:00am to 12:00pm
Thursday 11:00am to 12:00pm
Friday 11:00am to 12:00am
Saturday 11:00am to 12:00am
Sunday 12:00pm to 10:00pm
Live Sports on our 2 Screens
New Lunchtime Menu
Available Monday to Sunday from 12:00pm to 9pm